Friday, December 21, 2012

 While I am working on my next blog, I thought I would share a little testimony for one of our products:

Confianza

Loooove me some Confianza!! Totally helps keep my nerves and me chilled out at ease.
Anthony is off his anti-depressants as well because of them!
Added bonus Confianza helps with my headaches and cramps!

Oh my goodness, where do I begin?? It was the first supplement I tried...I had PPD and the Dr's wouldn't give me anything unless I stopped breast-feeding my daughter who was 6 months old. Well, she would never drink formula let alone from a bottle! I went to a party to shadow my sponsor, I hadn't gotten more than 12 hours of sleep in 3 days, my daughter was cranky and teething, and I was trying to get my business going. So my sponsor saw me almost in tears, slipped me a couple Confianza, I took them and within 15 minutes all of the "stress-adrenaline" wore off I was happier and more relaxed than I had been in months (my sponsor said if she didn't know I had taken the pills she would have sworn I was high). Not only did the confianza help me feel happy again but it also helped me get my mojo back (if you catch my drift ;)) I went home and said "babe! I'm in the mood!" it was the first time since before I was pregnant so we were both pretty excited haha! I love confianza! I took it every day for about a month and since then I just take it once in a while, I hardly have to take it anymore though, it helped my body get back to "normal."

I don't know if that is a compliant testimony to be able to share! But I have another one:

I am a massage therapist and I have a consistent client who has the tightest glutes/back/neck/shoulders I have EVER felt! She has a lot of back pain and gets migraines because of it. I did her first couple of massages without anything, then with her next massage I gave her 2 confianza, she was talking more, her body responded better to the massages, and she said she felt over all more relaxation than her previous massages. I did the confianza for the next two massages and her muscles relax much better and we have made more progress on her back issues.

I was having daily panic attacks and it took them away in two days.

I take confianza daily. It's a part of my routine I MUST do If I forget to take them a couple hours into the day one of my children will ask me mom did you take your pill your cranky. Yes confianza works

Confianza helps me so much with stress and depression and also helps me tame my stress eating I love that it’s all natural too

Hi - I have tremors and so I take it twice a day, sometimes three. Works great!

I am 31. I'd been on 200mg ZOLOFT (anti-depressant) since I was 18. I have tried over and over to wean off them to no avail. I stopped them completely 2 months ago now and I have 2 confianza every morning instead of my anti depressant! Hubby says I'm the same as I've always been so YAY!!!!!!!!!

Quck Testimony: Confianza has become my favorite product! I take two before I go to bed and I'm sleeping better than ever. Awesome! Being a light sleeper has been a lifetime situation for me, and I won't take sleeping pills or anything you get from a doctor for it. Confianza ROCKS for me!
I right there with you, ...that and New You are my staples... good-bye insomnia!
Yes, Confianza helps me sleep too! When do you take the New You...at night too?
Yes...2 at night and one in the morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment