Friday, December 14, 2012


-->
What is your FEAR? Is it Fear of Failure, Trading Security for the unknown, Fear of being overextended financially, of what others will say or think or Fear that success will alienate peers?

My fear is, FEAR OF FAILURE:

Really more about wasting time! Time is so precious!! Fear the task I am on may not be the right one that will help me grow . . . the set up of almost everything is like starting a business. It takes time to build the foundation and sometimes those things seem insignificant and appear to be time wasters when in reality they are what is helping build and creating the strength.

To overcome this fear; just keep plugging along. Baby steps. No matter how silly or small they seem. Keep your eye on the prize and keep plugging along at whatever task is before you at the moment and know that it is all part of the foundation.

“I May not be where I want to be, but Praise the Lord I am not where I was”! Joyce Meyer 

My RUT is I FALL INTO BAD HABBITS:

My resolve for falling into the bad habit of cycling every 90-120 days is to GROW INTENTIONALLY AND FOLLOW ALL of the points listed below daily to the best of my ability:         GROW INTENTIONALLY
                                               i.     INSIST ON STARTING TODAY
                                              ii.     TAKE COMPOLETE RESPONSABILITY TO GROW
                                            iii.     LEARN BEFORE MAKING MISTAKES
                                            iv.     RELY ON HARD WORK
                                              v.     PRESEVER LONG AND HARD
                                            vi.     FIGHTS FOR GOOD HABITS
                                           vii.     FOLLOW THROUGH
                                         viii.     TAKES RISKS
                                            ix.     THINKS LIKE A LEARNER
                                              x.     RELYS ON CHARACTER
                                            xi.     NEVER STOPS GROWING


ASSUMPTION GAP

I did not necessarily think I would grow automatically, I just did not think about life effecting people’s abilities so much! There is a lot of interest and curiosity, but the means are not always there and the timing is not always right.

Also people are not always going to meet me at my excitement level. I had to learn and study before I reached that level myself.
One of my hardest things to grasp is the “Remember When” ideal ology. My Husband is all the time telling me how he “tries to remember when” especially when it comes to the children.  It is important for me to remember especially how confusing all this is in the beginning and to just give bits at a time and the right information when requested. Not to give all the information to everyone all of the time.

The hardest thing for me to do is to tame my excitement so that it is not offensive!  Yet stay excited enough I am able to drive myself into action!

PERFECTION GAP

I do not desire to be the best per-say in comparison to the world as much as if I am not going to do it right, I have difficulty either getting started or finishing until I “feel” it is just right!

Blogging is a good example. I spent a few days reading up on it before just starting it because I wanted to make sure it was done right, so I gave up time I could have spent taking steps and getting it going researching. On the other side of that, being anal is not always a downfall. My Husband is also big on do it right the first time! So researching to find all the tips to do that is not a bad thing. I just have to have peace about that “feeling” that I have wasted time by not starting sooner and apply the same philosophy that it takes time to build a foundation. No matter what that may be, a solid relationship, friendship, marriage, business, etc. It applies to life in general! The old Rome wasn’t built in a day adage ;-)


 MAKE INTENTIONAL GROWTH

WHERE DO YOU WANT TO GO IN LIFE, BUSINESS

WHAT DIRECTION

The direction I want to go is all the way to the top! I want to earn the $30,000 per month. Not for me, but for my family! Not only my family, but if I am earning that kind of income it is because I have fulfilled a passion of mine which is helping others! That is why I am in the medical field. Even if the work is behind the scenes helping is a gratifying gift to give! This business is helping me reach out to people and build relationships on a whole other level! Including my family! I am eternally grateful for that! If I can provide this kind of support to my family it also means we can enjoy life. My Husband is HUGE on why work your butt of in life if you cannot enjoy it! To give him and the children the enjoyment of traveling and experiencing the excitement life has to offer is a desire of my heart; “The American Dream” is achievable. Determination is from the heart, but it has to be a selfless one to succeed. “As long as you are doing anything with a motive to get you will never produce any joy in your life” Joyce Meyer! What is your motivation?

WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU CAN IMAGINE GOING

DO IT NOW

FACE THE FEAR FACTOR

WRITE OUT A PLAN FOR EACH DAY WHAT GOING TO DO TO GET OUT OF GAP

SET GOALS 30 MIN A DAY SELF DEVELOP (JOYCE MEYER), DAILY QUOTE

http://raccone.myitworks.com/UltimateMakeover
RockinRacConesWrapStars.gmail.com
https://www.facebook.com/RockinRacConesWrapStars

No comments:

Post a Comment