Saturday, December 15, 2012

Okay, I understand more than anyone that people tend to shy away from questions . . . I am certainly that way! So I will give my answer.

My first want to change was a feature of my body; to loose my baby belly!! I had been exercising for 10 months and it stuck like glue!! I never had a belly to speak of until I finished college and started my career in my 30's. While I realized this is a changing time for most women it did not sit well with me (or on me ):. I was determined to loose it and I was doing really well. I still had a little ways to go but was more than half way there when I got pregnant. I was hopeful doing 4 times the amount of exercise would do the job along with watching calories . . . but nada!

If you have read the post below you will have noted that I finally found something that worked! The Ultimate Body Applicator along with the other supplements of the Ultimate Pack are the products that I used to get me going in the right direction. Again, I am not where I want to be just yet, but I am well on my way and so grateful I am not where I used to be!!


Once I discovered how well the products worked and knew of a couple people that wanted to use them also, I decided I was ready to share these products and what this company has to offer to anyone who desires!! It is worth mentioning again, this was decision was made only two weeks after signing up as a Loyal Customer.

I also have something bigger that I want to change!! I want to be able to stay home with my daughter and raise her to the best of my ability. Not that I do not want to work. I find working very fulfilling. I work to the highest integrity of my ability. Integrity being utmost importance to me in all areas of life, but especially work ethic. I learned long ago that when we work we need to remember who we are working for! Do your work as unto the Lord. Col 3:23 "And Whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men;" Teamwork is also something that makes for a successful work day when possible. I love the idea that many hands make light the work. Connecting with people is a wonderful thing, that not only brings joy, but builds relationships.

I do tend to get slightly discouraged in the workforce as it is full of people that do not always appreciate integrity. I am not sure why but it seems that some are threatened when they see a strong person and act malicious trying to cause trouble for those who are just out there trying to make an honest living. One of the hardest things I have had to comprehend is why and how grown adults act so childish at times without realizing the strife that they are stirring up is effecting not just a person but a family. It is very sad how people behave. What is even worse than that is the prestigious types that usually hold rank as "boss". It seems no matter what a person achieves they are never appreciated. Personally I love a challenge! It is very rewarding for me to be able to accomplish something I set out to do. It is even more so when the tasks seem daunting or unachievable. It is however discouraging when my efforts go unrecognized. It is not that I need the public encouragement to keep me doing well, but it is when there is demeaning attitudes and disregard for my character in light of how well I have accomplished unbelievable expectations that not just go unrecognized and unappreciated but rather suggest the opposite of my character. I guess that when names have titles or initials behind them people tend to loose sight of the very ethics they are supposed to begin every day with.

I too have initials behind my name. Rachel Cone MLT, PBT, LLC. However I do not display them as I should because I do not want the label to be associated with my character. While my career and my degree and certifications are indeed part of my identity it is people and relationships that I hold to a higher integrity than a title. My honor is not in my name as much as how I am remembered.

I have not felt led back to the workforce, but rather to build a business of my own. Now being my own boss and living up to my own expectations may prove to be more daunting than working for someone else. For one thing I have learned over the years is that the hardest person we have to please is ourselves! We set higher standards for ourselves than others do and when we fail, we beat ourselves up more than Satan would! Or so it would seem, but at the same time I am able to re-prioritize and  re negotiate how things get accomplished according to life and what I set forth rather than being let down or feeling that I have let someone else down by not living up to standards unattainable by man. (or woman ;) Not getting defeated but realizing we have learned like Thomas Edison, how not to do something is just as valuable!

What I have discovered while learning to grow my business is that it is really more about building relationships than it is about attaining money! This has helped me tremendously in that I am strengthening first the relationships that are most dear to me! The ones right at the tip of my nose! Of course my loving and supporting husband and my beautiful children. But also my sister and my mother. Both of which may prove more challenging to me as those closest to you are the toughest to enjoy, yet the most important to cherish!! With this alone I am already the wealthiest person I know!

When building my team I want to find the ones that are full of integrity as I am! People that want to build each other up  and learn and grow together. That is what this business is about! While it is sad but true you spend more of your life with the people you work with than your family. It is then necessary when building your business to make sure those people that you are inviting in to be part of your family are going to be just that. People that you can build a strong relationship with and work well together with to accomplish what each person is set out to achieve.

While my one dream is to stay home with my daughter, it has developed into much more. I have created a Dream Board that consists not of dreams for myself but things that my family desires. Notice the "time" implemented over the whole of my dreams. I want to provide for my family the desires of their heart! Giving them the things that will bring them joy and peace is going to be where my joy comes from. One of the the things on this board that I wanted for myself, my husband has already given to me. He does this from a selflessness that I adore! With me not in the workforce and just beginning my business he still takes from our lack to fulfill my desire! This is the only way to success. We cannot go about in the business world for our own gain but for others sake! When we are selfless and seek to have a servants heart and to help others reach their goals and dreams, that is where the true success begins.



That is my goal! To discover what it is that others want and need and to see it through to helping them attain those goals and dreams! My heart is one of service! To help others.

That is why I choose the medical field! I am a Medical Laboratory Technician because I want to help people be healthy. By discovering what conditions lie within helping the doctors treat and heal them, I feel that I am playing  a roll in their well being. As the Phlebotomist that collects the blood for the diagnosis and the X-ray tech that provides the films that reveal the hidden structures and the conditions they are in is also providing the Physician the tools he needs to treat his patients.

I believe with all my heart that we can keep people from having to be treated by Physicians if  we can help them to achieve healthier lifestyles! This is why I am grateful for the opportunity to share this business.

I am just thrilled beyond belief to have the added bonus to also help people who may just want to join me in sharing this amazing opportunity. The potential is here to take it to whatever level you want or desire. If you just want to get your feet wet and get a feel for what it is all about. Make a little extra cash or bring in enough money to pay for the products that you love. Maybe you are like me and would like to replace the income from a "work force" J O B. The motivation is your own. To what extreme are you willing to make your business grow? Maybe you want to jump in the deep end and take your business all the way to the top of the charts. Personally my goal is not just replace my income from my J O B but $30,000 per month sound like that pretty comfortable place that my husband longs to be. I would love to make his dreams come true and allow him the time he yearns for to live to enjoy life while he is still young enough to move through the world as a family!!

So again I ask,
What would you change in your life if you could change that one thing?
What are your dreams and goals?

I am excited that my one thing turned into so much for so many other people! It is not just about what I want anymore! It is about WHAT CAN I DO TO HELP YOU? Would it be okay if I help you reach the things that we as a collective whole deem unattainable while we continue in the mundane routines that we think get us by! Would it be okay if I help you realize those dreams? Would it be okay if I help you think outside the box that is your day to day and reach for what it is you really want? My friends, our dreams are within our reach! Our life is what we make it! Let us reach for the things that drive us and make this life EXTRAORDINARY!

Personally I am done with mediocre! I am reaching beyond what I can grasp and calling things as though they are already! What is in the mind will flow from the heart to the lips! Matthew 15:18 "But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart!!" So my heart is set! What is your heart set on?


http://raccone.myitworks.com/UltimateMakeover
RockinRacConesWrapStars.gmail.com
https://www.facebook.com/RockinRacConesWrapStars



No comments:

Post a Comment