Thursday, December 13, 2012


Rachel Cone

MY STORY

Facebook really is an amazing tool!! I actually refused to use it for years. It was only weeks after I finally signed up that I found my biological dad! What an amazing journey that has been! It was not long after a vacation time spent with him that I was scrolling through my homepage and saw some posts from one of my high school friends. She intrigued me with not only the name of the company she was promoting, but also the proof of seeing her photos of her personal results. All of her posts saying it works and then proving it with her own pictures!!! I was sold!! I NEEEED it to work for me!!! I have just had my third child and all the weight I had lost barely two years prior was back with a vengeance! I was working 4 times as hard as I did then and nothing was helping my body get back to where I wanted to be!!  So I signed up!  Of course I had the support of my husband so we began our investment to see how well it would work for me. I was shocked, hesitant, doubtful, you name it; even though I held the proof in my hand I could not believe it!! After the first 8 hrs. I measured smaller, I had to re-measure and then measure again! I actually did that the first few times! It was just too hard to imagine!! But here I am a “firm” believer!! Not only is it “WORK”ING for me, I am doing everything I can think of to share it with the world!! I am WAAAAY out of my comfort zone. I am now branching out, taking on something that started as a trial for me and turning it into a business. Trying to help others the way my high school friend, four states and ehem___decades away, helped me. 10 weeks into the investment with It Works! Global, 9 using the defining gel and stretchmark cream, 7 weeks into using the Ultimate Body Applicator and the Fat Fighter, and 4 weeks into working the business already having AMAZING RESULTS worth shouting from rooftops!! For  12 days I had been using the Ultimate Pack. I usually take my greens in my first morning cup of water. Sometimes I will add them to my ProFit (chocolate is just Awesome!). Just using those two products if I try to eat the breakfast that I am used to I get way too overfull!! I will mix up some more profit for lunch and I am just not even hungry until dinner. Occasionally I will snack on the essential bars, which are also amazing! I just cannot believe how much I like the Greens and how much the Profit keeps me feeling full all day. I actually feel better if I do not eat breakfast, but I try and have a little something because I know it is am important part of weight loss. I take one Thermofit after I have my morning ProFit with my first 3 It’s Vital. I take another one Thermofit and the second 3 It’s Vital with my lunch ProFit. Keeping in mind it has not even been two weeks of using the Ultimate Pack, I do not have accurate records to show the results and benefits other than the immediate sensations I have. For instance, not feeling drained after my daily workouts and not being hungry. In this short time I have FINALLLLLLY LOST 10 lbs. (this was before my Ultimate Pack) and it is staying off!! I have also lost 115.5 + inches to date!!!!!!!!  I am on a long journey. I exercise everyday! I start my day off with a 5k walk. I come home and do Pilates usually from 30-50 minutes worth. Every other day I will use my more than a decade old bowflex machine and every day I am doing at least 40 minutes on the elliptical machine, occasionally 60 minutes. I have personal goals to reach and now I have a dream to fulfill not only for me but also for everyone I can reach!! I cannot say how much I LOVE IT WORKS! GLOBAL and what this company and these products have done for me and I have said it before that I am ALMOST as excited to share them with the world as I am about sharing Jesus with the world!! <3 <3 <3 IW <3

No comments:

Post a Comment